Re: [6lowpan] [Roll] draft-kelsey-intarea-mesh-link-establishment-03.txt

Don Sturek <d.sturek@att.net> Fri, 15 June 2012 14:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=att.net; s=s1024; t=1339769601; bh=Prw8VTExGAVZY+YNdUhj2FQ0DGRK8DpKkJJ+t8VNJhY=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:CC:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; b=aBjQSZOiws4P2VF5JQDTJvJ0Mj8Vqv85HfR6C6X7bjzCCD1amcNYu2XqlgnW+rdk0XTWaXahzf1i4L850m29nnzCZdM9/TslKWfB9nnpyeNMhq5YTecOqzVYF7Dt2a2Db4RKzowQ2FJlFCXuYv3v3W6ojub8GhrOCoFG2MMwzhU=
X-YMail-OSG: 3WQPiMsVM1mtRLPKVTOOfr1T5EPzQ6mKriM41tRvBneF92V hMdO6oZ6v1e1P2F1crFJSBMZPBIuXBXyKkUavTlReBOYzzv83ks9myZHFzFa 6CLnIIJYUS2zZDUoOCShRvtSvUaB3hGv3c5hrKWu.9LWREk.DRU.cYKZKlmx sDozDDLA5v6WdikKP5ljdspy6Ic67uefMgL6xglWbHZgbnkYVm1MqCLIjPHM K_GXWMkV0kuCfEmQ6X9_hIoOcxwxXjTmq3R.QeYTXxiLraIAbYfSdelz9lQb IxMCbxv0nvN_BAJ2pw5SwI1otHMcYfFBgd2dN8gIzIVF2lI9tHrzN2bCkbb8 oWJ8wy61ScsLkAdYXaajWApforZXaTiZcTpMifggyuIxoZhsBYBk1skVet_n pIHndvntsxrvvqXU4yordeSsrAkVocq4Xmg--