[6lowpan] Does the 6lowpan WG want to close?

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Fri, 15 June 2012 10:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=b5ScJ7T7Nk8ilUc67NrFIAXs5N1V8+/ULRz7TW7IqE0=; b=kBnWGkTVM1Vc7LRc3lD8DQ/zEgwYVVp65lOsVriPNGOzJoBT8GsrniH+9IWjWMdZ0k tJGpwSgEAOHQhkKyPVJs4jFNKzK8iF9JBKla/02Orw2dZpZoL0GuIT+wqlxRzJuFcfnW STu/j5IbSVn7um4Z+dIQzObgMGQ3WTiZSyIW/61J2m/dQXwAH1btMibycxhpPp3vaCCS 9aAc6D3xOK1GpXoK2vXUkuZ6sYPeqIizWf/XBKmTXSkxzqNPSdlWcwZWdg73cfguNTVO df1uPwaxHE39jyuAKWXkH69SVdCbhJhgGcRMdgFZ7VrIUmo0VIfNZKGDAKre7QOrY0iy bjsA==