Re: [6lowpan] FW: TID in ARO [was: "Advertize on Behalf" flag in ARO]

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Fri, 22 April 2011 07:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=pthubert@cisco.com; l=1523; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1303457860; x=1304667460; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to:cc; bh=wp31cOXlNpJF2XDPE4K7YmgUz27DzVX3cukNAN8MH5c=; b=TVMhJnFncdU6JgetxI4dRBnJY8QxGmp/1JU4RludydTPrJGzNFphek8j v6dwAQFTapd7jBaOcOzjERTlIC8KbYxScJuE/S8iZRDdtjhB50itVAxJj GqMa+yKkV9dbZQqbPG38g5s/Vs6UkmvfDvBLomdewJ3DoWfyAuD9MUb0V 4=;