Re: [6lowpan] LLN roadmap documents: more missing pieces

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Wed, 13 June 2012 13:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=J6m1Ds8JEbRcuJ8d879X3N5LU9WaBYrmLnOadsrUndU=; b=vLNFQEMvdC5UpD/BIdbHlmyTY6dwU7SUoj8vXYWR6RYyEuk5ivOYuqAWyiTdLfFB8y 1p0cQBxRhoXuF5D+rYUrOZFYWuFBwkFuYgSoD0bWBhYLeq0tYB4XnvdlIwPWUurO1h0s GT3FsTjzHRWRVJARJ8PumFZ0c+KHoxfky/HdMKE5ET0Hs/Q1zSvf39Te6yfTrc3v/0i8 H4qpbCHaNu5oTPY0zO40Nrxo4fp/t2fiLY4wCPyIsGEtPteGeaHpIs9kbOxobq2jwwMs DxPciQOIv5JU2fJy6kpOW0tXlXLghgXsK3ezH908/eYC2FaRH8IB0N6JB9OX2YS0DKwj oSkg==