[6lowpan] Fwd: Smart Object Security Workshop Announcement

Carsten Bormann <cabo@tzi.org> Thu, 19 January 2012 14:36 UTC

From: Carsten Bormann <cabo@tzi.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 15:35:54 +0100
To: 6lowpan <6lowpan@ietf.org>, core WG <core@ietf.org>, lwip@ietf.org
Subject: [6lowpan] Fwd: Smart Object Security Workshop Announcement

This workshop should be of interest to the whole constrained node/network cluster of working groups*)
If you plan to come to Paris, plan to go to:

-- Fri 2012-03-23: Smart Object Security Workshop
-- Sat/Sun -24/-25: ETSI CoRE plugtest
-- Mon-Fri -26..-30: IETF83

If you don't have an implementation with you, you get a nice free weekend in Paris :-)

Please see below for the link to the announcement.

Grüße, Carsten

*) If you wonder why ROLL is not in the To:-list: The ROLL mailing list already got it's own copy due to an attentive AD in the right time zone :-)

Begin forwarded message: