Re: [6lowpan] Does the 6lowpan WG want to close?

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Mon, 18 June 2012 11:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=gYbvwFundC/SoI6XzVeacpsERj+T5JDJRmg0y6kgBK0=; b=NffRYqeU0idx6sbhwxhLOYos/5l7hykcX8J9Leta+mMeGdMz27nYox0uiw230szYsH tYyCMV6ewUqKf7sb4aB2W4+3JVqJ18/anbqNnYlg6bROac2EltxwwoNGN3Wn8eBzoVVv NFU2Twx/h/Ql+jFUAuxPJG4Y9d7k8RS//x5dN2yTe09byK5N2sh1Eha68Ekg5ibvb8Ns XBZqecU9cv/qU2M2XvNka5mUwmti+STIVHvBcWynFKeRamc3UiQ8kUCJBo2qwHwfKJz6 NUHoi2COk7Zc/ZfwQLvYYJrTNBgZ1YfHCOzoNRYGveJcj2APbqfXteeXnjCnY/h+3JfH EviA==