Re: [6lowpan] SOLACE things at SAAG

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Mon, 29 October 2012 20:46 UTC

Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 20:45:59 +0000
From: Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie>
To: Michael Richardson <mcr+ietf@sandelman.ca>
Cc: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com>, roll@ietf.org, "'Keoh, Sye Loong'" <sye.loong.keoh@philips.com>, saag@ietf.org, "Turner, Sean P." <turners@ieca.com>, 6lowpan@ietf.org, Carsten Bormann <cabo@tzi.org>
Subject: Re: [6lowpan] SOLACE things at SAAG

Hiya,

So Carsten volunteered to give saag a heads-up on the
problem this time. If he and Cullen want to arm-wrestle
that's fine:-) I'm sure either would do a fine job.

I didn't mean to say anything about the solace draft
being good, bad or indifferent. But I figured someone
is working on this problem somewhere and would like
to make sure that whatever solution looks like it'll
be adopted is something that wouldn't cause saag folk
to have fits.

Cheers,
S.