Re: [6lowpan] Ready for WGLC? (Re: Latest version of IPv6 over BT-LE draft)

<minjun.xi@nokia.com> Fri, 23 September 2011 07:41 UTC

From: minjun.xi@nokia.com
To: esko.dijk@philips.com, johanna.1.nieminen@nokia.com, cabo@tzi.org
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 07:42:46 +0000
x-headerinfofordlp: None
x-titus-version: 3.3.8.1
x-tituslabs-classifications-30: TLPropertyRoot=Nokia; Confidentiality=Company Confidential; Project=None;
x-tituslabs-classificationhash-30: VgNFIFU9Hx+/nZJb9Kg7IvZFaL30hHLuUAxAOm4SFNChXnT0/AcTwyeJM2sEcAOBgdlmDQL9EA9LeZHenv+sDRJmUBNpxGjyTaDoMRTtG5VyHYxtVde4ZZC5l6VEx7qFp+BMMi/JteiK1UWsUbaJXTFPytCrbYHt5WD6aIIF4cQ0MmR926vTb6o91KRMD12HleZIs6IdAkjXJQ8tEbKa0yiFMMUIXI5TEAF6rZJwom91wRodbx+WbzYnW8ir2f4+L6RbCXoWIzJGjyjpgSFXSiMhSPTV2MQtqOhgA40eAFM=
x-originating-ip: [10.233.20.40]