Re: [6lowpan] [Roll] draft-bormann-ghc

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Thu, 14 June 2012 11:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=mB7nUz+Ig2Q0GFaZ/sq7lI2Rb5Y6b+jphcWVFqKTD+U=; b=sPplQe8pqIQ4qgc29jTragkSk8z+cuqJpnQfFFH/6J9qUs0w9kGhyLFK4tpFVqii+S SEz4L36bQAjL5VMuoZ9wkH3lZdufubNyrnNEpOxHibwXgSpvElzphdFPqoudUgDGiErf wCm0bVpjTCeHxlc5ZHelOUSEruLua69djf5TB4iobbtByT11dyyITcbqOSECCzfW096a +AdqEHGwKbB2DDYw+zCgtGvKmSy+wOXc30CphtN/+FL+M6MT8CXRdCdaTYbNlYteifRg FoB208jSoR3vqRkzN+1eXIN4FAPGvCisqitb3gwDSUmL8c97zBv07WZUH4vyKXVjUpku Me0A==