[6lowpan] (what is the problem statement) Re: IEEE 802.15.9 KMP over 802.15.4 and 802.15.7 approved

Rene Struik <rstruik.ext@gmail.com> Tue, 15 November 2011 13:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:x-enigmail-version:content-type; bh=IZKOQ4zEPlDsJNYGB25lC24nr21TXuyTtRmGAM/vzOw=; b=a7WY5Mg0gHadVDmP1+KrbCWz8yaUKzLA+qebcKjHYvFxXLeXnMu25i6/o6lqYeZHt8 uqcvVT4uay1Ffa4sHA6jdpyl8rGMrKZCCI3Yb2WHHph7cdhIAOnRqXTMDf0nv/+2PmPt hOaxdbunXYK3u0i64yOArSVo8bSLmkQ5rYv7w=