Re: [6lowpan] [Roll] Heads up : Last Call: <draft-cardenas-dff-09.txt> (Depth-First Forwarding in Unreliable Networks (DFF)) to Experimental RFC

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Thu, 07 February 2013 21:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=K33MWNFilKBhv8W2+UzrcG0Z5n+lo76UI8aLK4RnD2E=; b=aluhuQIyDvF7PDcrpjEplt/A6Cag63812pXQuPSwdyU81NauWucuRrbThnetEEl74M 4f+4YKfa6BC37tSZL4kYlJ5l7UVWXPd3B7Hhmz0JFNSG/5tYdFJVTRtR43+rBoISiUbM gfYE2WOD+2S6NzDI5nG8PJPA0VwcZjR9mZ5NqorkzXhh+M/m0p3geGon3DYyivWHOrvO mBzXDVvxzg2fGKWPPO1omfAJVSNCRpO60f5dBBHLRc2Ou/7KgNzXzxLEoFK4ySJErbFm TP5osOb5+Sgtqi/PGJpDV4Ijbxy6UJ5bU80rIJ851dcWT3j8cSE3xVTctx94EqUJIVIn rfaA==