Re: [6lowpan] [Roll] Node Ability to Participate (NAP)

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Fri, 22 June 2012 20:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=on0C8nVMgAfO4V31apkRbQ+9xKVa/hTXBBvz7KRc5eg=; b=pZYqV1iSYOpfVhYtLm2eYhnROZYPdNjhpymZ9DshzUYLjTemOu9dGCpMqTc6dkk8wo gzsw3aBkf1YzQDAdi8kUe+Tymb/vVEEtCa87KGm1Vhc8rbGaR4RvxRgnyaQAdzbVmWdK fyjGJkolxvbWXJzn14aRita3DsQg3tfTNDwcZdrOKOKAnhYJ0mOzFXg4lN6E6EjicwzN xcFdvbCRkGkOAfXKnx+0Tnk/oFgPBbjm6CM9JVhUWu3n/Ar33RMlGrRUXsvE0NLqPluV PqHxAHkFHU5bofnXGK5e75DP2JknbUOg1vPqa3KK4+rvuCWNmeWpO4m8pblmdIbkqtGa Vk5Q==
References: <CADnDZ893+npCLZxStpOQtm=gNfyShh6o6q-pNxSQC5b7EsM0+A@mail.gmail.com> <CADnDZ8-EirrhjXvx1-iZBtKrVEZUbvP6MUhGBs=Jhbw0cYC=uA@mail.gmail.com> <1FFD6787-3529-462B-B59A-115ADC99B842@cisco.com> <13731.1338814785@marajade.sandelman.ca> <CADnDZ88prkVhco73YrHgnQ=8R9JH2GWnFTUj_GMouiQPWbkPyg@mail.gmail.com> <4787.1338995178@marajade.sandelman.ca> <CADnDZ8_3T-07UQ3h7MTLRU52qq6fhAv216vPdV4Wke-bFNyZYA@mail.gmail.com> <17448.1339014690@marajade.sandelman.ca> <CADnDZ89OYhXM=9BuAxfjo9xF8_oe+F_Cpfr1mN+f4_GXeFzVHA@mail.gmail.com> <E045AECD98228444A58C61C200AE1BD806E78C95@xmb-rcd-x01.cisco.com> <CADnDZ8_sjXLvkrX6kjP1pgmXUX8y6AzQGZJ55pk_BcZrGSAMMg@mail.gmail.com> <97B69B30E0EF244B940B65EA541E3F2D02296E1C@DBXPRD0510MB395.eurprd05.prod.outlook.com>