Re: [6lowpan] LLN roadmap documents: more missing pieces

Don Sturek <d.sturek@att.net> Tue, 12 June 2012 19:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=att.net; s=s1024; t=1339530704; bh=W2A+ELjiRSrNwHJTmYn/hRigAX0bOIhN1zW7hzTliX4=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; b=niojt1uMEfyPohQcwNMvG2uI2rdaeOiixLm2xrpGW3auqjiZEFu7DTj+XIuxHpjVBOdhS239fEEyiDDIgEeMGJpb0O8vJBAkSur+vT7e8SSBhPQU6ECcXtOY0DTvEhCtkjeC2xRlKatmkAwISXAblXBjfwk8SwRGGaB6SN/TQa0=
X-YMail-OSG: 2989_TEVM1klfog0uI5gz9yx1rWUeptLAdGIvQ..fBmfoXd .gcYTqrg_iipYrNRJYgf0AmrvZmeEzl3o4vk24XUawhhkXYbjO9DMMOxCK37 3HFTJN.3UxYmEzfQSWhYm95M1Mqp0S1r_AKILV9UinosF_sY2nvO2I4CFtMH i3rl7qbrBGVnv_CkeP_e.9y_f3KZt4WZRg7nYLVHElPl5JEiRySLf9Gjollf XGnsfEtaVb3p4tw6ylvEGmu5INcyHAwnnMGZpNEeN4OB_IpUPh7KJaaCd.qR _0p8UZUU3.HsOyQ9te8wBv_MGrLPhj3SSEWXRg4brmQKwf5aVftmsdSYXwsH KRnKt2lnnVsHLqWkhQaIF2b7MbLqJKJoMJaZLmuaaSAccDKHw5wiQvaGTvF1 PC_mvU_XvoOHREDVOzGslXXLQB.GOXIVZJrs-