Re: [6tisch] Jonathan's review on draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-interface-01

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Sun, 26 October 2014 19:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=28865; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1414350018; x=1415559618; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=GYueZbd4OddmA6zxqlSjbRasA0d+v729CPu7AX/UyNU=; b=Yv/pEnJpchZLYA3xcPnh5CHUrJIjd/kdj8Z/uk3GsR/ggzINb6g7mizc xNkwDUZBVcseAuD9ih67nteekn/va0MGOmkAPGz/9Yx0eb/HvI3TeDFx2 BsK84+6DRwDlxjOeBfrxdW86KTVk4J/sDbJ6ISNW98VBr8GVOHNNapD/F o=;