Re: [6tisch] draft-ietf-6tisch-msf-06 is published

Thomas Watteyne <thomas.watteyne@inria.fr> Wed, 14 August 2019 17:03 UTC

Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 19:03:21 +0200
From: Thomas Watteyne <thomas.watteyne@inria.fr>
To: tengfei chang <tengfei.chang@gmail.com>
Cc: 6tisch <6tisch@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [6tisch] draft-ietf-6tisch-msf-06 is published

I woud send back either an RC_ERR_BUSY or RC_ERR, definitely NOT RC_SUCCESSS

Thomas Watteyne, PhD
Sr Research Scientist & Innovator, Inria
Sr Networking Design Eng, Analog Devices
Founder & Advisor, Wattson Elements/Falco
Founder & co-lead, UC Berkeley OpenWSN
Co-chair, IETF 6TiSCH

www.thomaswatteyne.com

>>> 2. there is schedule memory for adding more cells.

>>> For the 1st reason, the node may try to send another 6P request later.
>>> For the 2nd reason, the node may switch to another parent but it's layer
>>> violated.

>>> Any solutions for this case?

>>> Tengfei