Re: [6tisch] draft charter as of oct 12. Any more comments?

Thomas Watteyne <watteyne@eecs.berkeley.edu> Mon, 12 October 2015 11:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=r44KEnb6MjH3XYIFE0flLP7N7zOJRDlbPUf420CgP2Y=; b=YdJq4p6wyIR5Q8hQjykUg3uz3KDSzB67ro6cOTBgTHY7Ig3tbvbv0LLWYfmBt0C5L/ vCImUb87ij3aGvgTJ0tksWgycllkRLqBVylc0XalPiRM2grLEb0NfIFwnlsveqGxsi1Q P3moxn+tFu6+f7uMA9MuZCV8W0ufNhtwOtVqtyJquD+YbCxlKhL2+QkKUuB3zcAT/ARj XqL8BfnU+m52lg4NbkL6o45/dKfKHaZznSuv2HcE76s1GwH20SB57jpRwuiTaU4I+hJf 8a7d6kZU3qU08pmsIAF0aBzkmT1p/1CL04ajN6ko2k2tnVXQK69t9d4XPPb8vp0Qp0mW dxzw==