Re: [6tisch] Review of draft-ietf-6tisch-msf-03

Tengfei Chang <tengfei.chang@gmail.com> Wed, 17 April 2019 14:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=I6hXcMX0wgZOlNZ4045WrQQ33+7AZApLcQJvRHd9Xac=; b=Yl2HggH0SJRzZBw4PekVo/VNZBshRMkI+SCNYtboXScs4O6dMm5/aE1l196Qdt50xM RvajJI5+s4VNnyQhNfXWTXqcTHPteirpDTQg7kl33QZM0fjYypdomTlQ3bVo8g32Bp28 NyJe2F9rys+N/6sW06qwBFK+nk+Node/nic7KkanC4jrj8BoMMFPFPjMXnvsLSTv6REW x323rogk+wTTGw0qxtVIRxmMhzXW7gizc2ykrp0JCGlqm8GhgjXeGmfNBD/JiZjAeYJ8 ovMG3e1ieOPD+P4IUttmz9993Uc11tlvBjKArLjUbRcs9/kRnEcfWlvYyzXr4APHlf+x 6wyA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=I6hXcMX0wgZOlNZ4045WrQQ33+7AZApLcQJvRHd9Xac=; b=iUCOrY4gZ4zzMtyUlQw6ZNrvpOZ0WZWaluM8tztrVleGrxNW7L7Xt9ye9g8JnhqwS/ 7Dp+e78PrVqQtZvnbmSLYJ8d7nLbxZs5ZlCOLXn17PoNV61ihkfauVeoOFQ2FmIz3WLA mUX7OytIXMfm40O8DsB3OSUYdUIAkpMXUCpXeqwhFwmk6AgFlxlV7z+j3/w2NgaU36NU 5Zk/LQtKpQ7cg5e6Dmo346lQqtWjecelNSgwyvNCrU/vifRuIvu47GJEtPL9uo1zbnkJ PTVURGqgRkMbTJUbLQyOMOp1vS8sVuHeW2pw4S/NRGIBHn4b4c74rcM7P+YTTIhFDB1J 8ZLQ==