Re: [6tisch] MSF Shepherd review

Tengfei Chang <tengfei.chang@gmail.com> Fri, 29 November 2019 15:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=PuPp1I2oX787Bvzh7/2yEN4g/4Ml61dpuFHWN0C3oWc=; b=Q+81rjifu4wrt+EFwsPBYWl8RGF9RgZot/jveecvtfoO4NzSv7R0TT61Fn0dv5H82E O5hG7cZK0B14l3lHGRHexargsY2Bt6X/KUvJXNV+OvveaPJJZjd+Vp8CIcKZ9y0kaWlP oXd1xzRC9SEihXAAh7LkV/W8amj94hVG2gAPQghpRpZMRZ5irRTWXMGVtF3ZSWBbH0db s+/EDAo/FLL+lCi56KQ+ziA/5Nk/gW6O2/67xsxXB/y4K+OUyTWdolOz6237jkvhcqWN gNcJ6K+bNM1w5nvlwTpv45AoNm/lZzJfGR6xcW84F4a/z+50RswCFEOEYoIaBj7O0YoW St8Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=PuPp1I2oX787Bvzh7/2yEN4g/4Ml61dpuFHWN0C3oWc=; b=qCKS2cm4vpACZ/sMcXWkhI2mx2sAjvDLAFWIFk3ogmk3ey57JYsr5cjruJDdLMEwNm XxdzfEDQevxJVvmR63ZfMQIObeTubRYJSiF476tvFBn9WjWiT7AlX7+27l65rJlRjokO s5J/yh6k/4pfdJM1bPEXOGtOEiC6S+Wa9YZlaSg20k7HNPihk/X+k4ZuSHvBBl2BGzc1 YvGqDDJsarALuY+NX9rIpQG5rHbQ+MXJA02WNDg0PGDJoHGBWwMlwkJHevq3ezJXH7mA Qf3nhVE/VHNR+3Ec+7yIrlqaJCwl9WnkkgasH8XrxN3bKuu7J8J8rXzWK3Xg4xXs0hlK hsQQ==