Re: [6tisch] 6LoRH: compression of the inner destination

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Sun, 07 February 2016 14:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=58162; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1454856970; x=1456066570; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=93weRXAU+pcboo4fbWcDXXELzF+lhG3PRGoio768RFA=; b=A+VHm6V00GnHa1fXO6zBucYbmykrwv3WcIzErdMAh6N7dgnvbj4uDxE7 2GK5chjxCx3Jo0GJshXmGgjMtg8X0bTQGQw2iiwjyuqwWWqc8Q2ofsiZK PDI5ei/TC9qzq5mdLnhajfl3NlWsFhOSbmFPV7TzrzBJ5HIAQhky/LKF+ U=;