Re: [6tisch] Alvaro Retana's No Objection on draft-ietf-6tisch-msf-12: (with COMMENT)

Tengfei Chang <tengfei.chang@gmail.com> Tue, 24 March 2020 11:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=FzgS30/MMX+0Jx4p5sUe6clEIaM/1l4lpJCilBp0ADY=; b=XoUfxb3wdETywQXyjSgcZT6Zz/ARP1HQRpxAsU0LDEGBE+K05yZpokYmYPX+lEwReg dsyqxI/sg/BLss+PEgeuvhSJMVYufwmYkmncRFKAgyZt6oomqqdW0E36srCv2MbvJ+fI ss/gy5o/isV/gQB7TPl77FaDkwoTtGJyNJFPdXqzWuEhRU3geTA8W7uQJBSnUTJsP8kX jWMEjCPmSHFjJPT6OUAybZE0YAbpW84HmJWoXjiTwwhpALSArUZESTV1XOyWRx4eULPy QCDH7FXjFNCisFTA5nlcnrO+oVuCbc9MxkumHQNLNaE63WBhIchTh4sbnt1tP3XTZQCz 1c8A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=FzgS30/MMX+0Jx4p5sUe6clEIaM/1l4lpJCilBp0ADY=; b=igU+aP3ZrHKiiFfADEkwubgXnyhTNKKGsaPeReevMgGDyLcxs5evPY4BeblnXdBHKC eyfO3xTMAETp3fls3Cz/l3F9I5NtbEMHerQpCMZYNITdIwBzAriTFJM5gvC/1fIkgjNt nC4T0GwkCyFKtGBbSoPr9RmT/TrNjiedfG5b9wcT5KSWKM2UAnGgXbGMlZPz8Zuwc013 BADtd/VmJQVElPKAsVJ1NNHKgwO2P+i70CI9LTevnZ148TAu88B9WQ4rQmKqTa+i3cl5 WTm6IGji5OESD9JbrQPu+eb+lNqTfsgxbuTWbZ/08AJbEnSwScWB6MjErZOg1XBgOiCi RLuw==