Re: [6tisch] 6P and Sf0 issue: IANA IDs

"Prof. Diego Dujovne" <diego.dujovne@mail.udp.cl> Thu, 10 March 2016 23:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mail-udp-cl.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc; bh=c/VCWuMslbUFg2LtetAKdlMVTypsiL7TGrYvgmgRDm0=; b=rdQNheocWIws0ZQWTVj2hRNXZnEj9t2GXfxWKtlm5hRwmPdadWMRzpYiqAIpIwuk5s 337qm0uoeUIAxo0fONTtYDjU8wdzuKgNgMFPd71c934QvCrpNupzCgvAgmDYGndo+Xrb 4TYkB56MJVfI+jALTvKSUpAZXUo6Cu310L3AgnElr7U5X0Y43k7iGGrswJA2f6uzBBe9 UCrtYHrCX2rotJ/49UlvETh1j54TFPahVAX/fWNr16UcXujWYDAQ+Q5Xc8DelMog/+pE sn4aDzuRvJjeQIuhdN92OgLQ5AZ0qQ0GIv7C0EjjB524zufbr8NnUIuYkAPo5mOA8QJ/ IYIg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc; bh=c/VCWuMslbUFg2LtetAKdlMVTypsiL7TGrYvgmgRDm0=; b=XN8CK2ek5QciZQ4h4yoBLp7ehC9GFrHB2RZuAv9SAHIKj9ruiQvGBvcGq2zhK07JKy zTt4WMmexebQ8ZZGNpZdDMZmhcjDFzImoD5YCkmY640d9tx0m9Wyh4zOaJMzsLa2fO0r wxUMtGDdtvOfc+1FjRzOveipiEjroRiL6PxUqfQl6055jXr8bhotixCn/Gs38ijWQbjl TXV4L8cWsInyF/ghQRw619fMDPFsCkzJa2Fb8AFMnvcyLKQCLwUz5gSwMnK/bLfl7iIk Pt0YgrZegYbQjZeCpxnkK0pwzX5XPFKduLl9CQ+mo1G9S1PKl7d0jQvfi7Pp+UDIwaoz zCYA==