Re: [6tisch] call for review: draft-ietf-6tisch-msf-04

Tengfei Chang <tengfei.chang@gmail.com> Wed, 17 July 2019 13:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=VWzGQQ/qvzm/vELxk9N0BI0UNbQIerdE8ICAVNW3Apo=; b=Obsetifr+J1mAAj4KxECaieNsL3PzpTjNxhf0srXHj3Se+xuasRm185GO5dyy6igdv L6vh+PStG0hACjqx14qJujFReWbcaWKUdfTtVT3QNfM3YH+rmXQSgDlqmjWC3GWh7P3y 2fsVBLs3IYZnwwLH/YpirTPkX80gYSJz6GClxgwSi6PwByyYPOD0e1EGDQRlM7DsetLQ 9fEMs4hfV9vMievCcFhRSKehgo6JhCIqDfA721jls01swIQmh/iJoUJH9gI6d644kcCF nktg5wfH//ddga/c8R9wJxgK9yEmMb9XOJ0xLBQHa6uj2k50HHLJ0yJFuH/gf43N+vGU xciw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=VWzGQQ/qvzm/vELxk9N0BI0UNbQIerdE8ICAVNW3Apo=; b=k/lRf3piJjGPTeXXSo3WgyvkcRsiGUIMn8ixZ4NNSAD71k87Sg9LasVCOhWbZmf8kS TcZd6y0HXLWWHPAWIcAHsV7HpoPYpcldjen47GF12xpVRu3PSEI5xmBDmc5MFlZvmLuv qV1TP4aqZnS6yg9RFTR4DtqWdmGncIWsreMqKJZY9bSHfQKA628KRa5hNpI7vLTPfkdE JpSNTeoQU7UXbuqEWuK7E1x6UkXjbZQyBm9L7wCa2qIUHMDvA4cNEc7mWo4CUxBEjKEh 6egFfKBFL7oFsYmQ9G+tYJjeWt0qd0TMGt1WYS7l3izxyXoZ2knamba+vFBJf+ZrH5te j/aA==
References: <CAAdgstQHZ8KCtfLx+dmU=F2SLtvE1HTeSGJU8i2GPo7_798i3g@mail.gmail.com> <MN2PR11MB356563F2C214702BCE2E4E9BD8FA0@MN2PR11MB3565.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CAAdgstR=A7=Kxi4=GPZyFVrPse4DUc67ePoumB2AdquKdELN3A@mail.gmail.com> <MN2PR11MB3565C73190BA0063B9972DAED8F60@MN2PR11MB3565.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CAAdgstTB051qELAKSaqsJB-1Jek5QKDx1AFXXkX_VK0nnzoGvA@mail.gmail.com> <MN2PR11MB3565254F897A295D78A334BFD8F00@MN2PR11MB3565.namprd11.prod.outlook.com>