Re: [6tisch] Clarification on MSF-06

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Fri, 11 October 2019 15:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=dgyYUlxk44bRp3gIYBw+4CFGyOLny+Gf5ml9gsMYafk=; b=GHbwI1jopgrm35qS+2uLynGmZS7tTT0cCfwM3B7T/xEqE8CWFnMrtDPJ2KkuLdnGO6 TPudkbDFq1/GIMYZkzUeVb8LYbksjHaYfDOQnIT/AkVvJCLz6ZtyO9TKqIVJx5XY8tVo RbxBVMAql30Pp1ARRmtlfXWdyBiwqG5Zs8D5hFq+OvKtVnWwTi+9YZPSTcfwYOxBxzDE fMtGsWbJIE5h8bt1GtycLaKTJqXr/+y39/EkrZs5VHBRvinHnenjb0Q7jOnyXEQoS3AZ E73x/WhOF5slOpSeLnpbZn8g3DrAH63T1GS8TjrR4WGGtok3Bqf5vU2nQ1T4NggvG9u6 fvpw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=dgyYUlxk44bRp3gIYBw+4CFGyOLny+Gf5ml9gsMYafk=; b=geoa2wMAHSWbMxrud7gQXPRzuahPkH0bEi3z2jAB4yzLjTdYCpAWHhSyW3smDHXQwV bTI591LiNEQzRnHjqiUWXkXfCdtNsvWApwSDE6h3fgKDkLFHvTT1CJt6xqQTZsI/MCoo v+yb4YhYkPDbatvVmjLka79WzSxta6uG4VkkRGR2P3irvNnuFhOTMvT9tx2fx6MTHSm4 2JTgRypk+154Lm7G+KszXMKX8HtQVmlFTEHCOFHYkrWSvWzNncWfsVPoJNczOC4XKRKr rD8equrza/+qalcVV/bxF3r8O/Dh87mNaUk3g2V488gYMatZ+A4m3AsqAnRpfbpcCT0B 5rLw==