Re: [6tisch] Yatch's review on draft-ietf-6tisch-msf-08 - Re: MSF review

Tengfei Chang <tengfei.chang@gmail.com> Wed, 27 November 2019 20:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=3DFOzESLZJE7GAlYRT8UW7lC+yfG7+SeLdNppAMieys=; b=Ra+PPXkEt7Vf0TR8zQu2FKEs41jbvdLiULC4rPQ7Nk6HTpBpRWwRIRJUex0UPjwjXE IFEDn7uppZClGPPJFUNo5X17zsa2jYx/Fl6QC+77c3n+iK/wLEOXcJchCa53det19xHu N9HsnZfxejobQ8+s34bFu1BunVLhrDvL1cslqo4m/EDfDeK/1fAka+1DGjeUt2c+G427 XB/sAWq+/nhmlbmxYTcRSykz9XSky9i+IKYert0Ki9ZYeQzWcqt4OoXoUK1+a/+9l9ev cglc+pldVolnD49LtvC4RAWbr/rZoEixPbSRDtTWUsB8bI8nM2KVFD0OxNXFK2pW2GCp MQ5w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=3DFOzESLZJE7GAlYRT8UW7lC+yfG7+SeLdNppAMieys=; b=R+vetHjeIHYWUsp8BEH4WxIOs6gtLWAHg1pcPxIT85HfouYzPJu4aMi3EVOmrWBI/d /t4acI5oA0Ee4DBWEA4M1gpKlU8NpNPccoJ++pBSc9/QdkWp/cz5vfx2JgT5zqFIJJ6t 5jeOucQUNfrb+DuKU6t6GemoTWyDVnVEUG2A2S78BqMvFpY5dmXI8UOpJbID3o23l0IY F8kmAWA6db/mOELKXswAmGXdMN3VIU+aiCFVScz9seAqcxwycXkw29m0tvSKtWcwFnx+ 0Wz7D083P5KOVteHM1q5f8y0TrUtQX5WNQraPQe8gRq3gxh6hfCDUuD+YLyIt5k/8M7u gXdA==