Re: [6tisch] MSF Shepherd review

"Prof. Diego Dujovne" <diego.dujovne@mail.udp.cl> Fri, 29 November 2019 20:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mail-udp-cl.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=DWCofmIru2OiTuKPsRYcbEYskWC2lsBbzajmzLYB1Ys=; b=SwdvCnty9VAIpVBRlMMXLnsGDJPmOSCK3HemUfnoGbC0i2C1rlSVuEwWNjPANRUbF+ zKGSN+Xjp4SM4d//LTUJgTDxSLfvyOQ2CJVG1qWyJ9VGkEIKTYmRDUVslYNTnYV4opn0 mmmNGPfBZN1hkEZ/HUROsxRmdjBiBxZsPcehq/xPa0la2IHAeknlPxSRQx6VWCzOdwlb xcv0qPXJiftqpaKBXhAVB+Yicl9SBvcPGsT34D+TQ0HdzRlma+5OADVNcOJulS4UZaxr 9aQ6d5WU7p0krLIK5AInjZQfg81N4y2ZpcMig5oJ5M1TtJ/rwmnm0CLK+4wILdTUdhB8 Krlg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=DWCofmIru2OiTuKPsRYcbEYskWC2lsBbzajmzLYB1Ys=; b=iRg6NNKpTPW4d3vVU5idigPjfYfzh6mMqPevNkLX20nQ/3idUwp7BkzkNRS46lIOhe infvty9wT3Gyw5qbiSIzvF1d7+lUHx2fJR0q1YlSughUO4Hg2yQoP6P5B9BMZG2hVVBe ue+BvaeGcOfkW8/SD4kSuSxYCySKXwWx9CpJhzleYNhUG289qumQBeo4hQ32U37O+bes LUIhSA/0xD4+J7AcvaqT1MaLBw0vKP7TfLSd+iOI/ULjPeVs8QgZ6B9XuU9BZGm4DPqq SD90aCravOts5ml6CvrI3KZWd/ZxWWj3V3DTV4ditgmABc3GKoFvwrBWrD+V6EUiFh5+ Sybg==
References: <MN2PR11MB3565642A73EC6629FA68137DD84A0@MN2PR11MB3565.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CAAdgstRhP2aOfekS5swmXPbD1rwnR-bAAm9ToBQnwmv77KCSEw@mail.gmail.com> <27392BE1-0C67-410D-B1BC-1F751CC8656C@cisco.com> <CAAdgstRQGMg0fDUH94T+NZQ+s4JM8Wo=xDb+VMQ-sHDKvh8oiQ@mail.gmail.com> <6F9E85A6-B561-41CD-9E3C-7E6E761349B7@cisco.com> <80a20be0-c495-bed6-548c-f909161a7102@inria.fr> <C9BB553F-4531-4875-AE17-68237DCD576F@cisco.com>