Re: [6tisch] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-security-09.txt

Mališa Vučinić <malisa.vucinic@inria.fr> Wed, 21 November 2018 00:10 UTC

From: Mališa Vučinić <malisa.vucinic@inria.fr>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2018 01:10:12 +0100
To: 6tisch@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [6tisch] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-security-09.txt

Dear all,

We submitted the -09 version of the minimal-security draft, incorporating
the changes discussed during IETF 103 and summarized in the "Updates for
minimal-security-09" ML thread:
- Adding optional join rate parameter to Join Response. This enables JRC to
manage JPs.
- Aligning normative text on JRC failure handling with OSCORE.
- Removing "network identifier" from Join Response.

@Chairs: This version resolves all known issues raised during the WGLC.

Kind regards,
Mališa