Re: [6tisch] Proposed improvement in RH3-6LoRH

Tengfei Chang <tengfei.chang@gmail.com> Tue, 19 January 2016 12:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=DONpDRiTLx8DHHnuynuIPzQXl4X9ZmlKi08UOSdQm5E=; b=pbScVnbfoS0ECrebYyjRyfVK3VNjmVdbg8uRDW8Lg+UtCEVA7hvkMrZhBr6kBKGQCZ 4CQMU28ahHoZYujIx57qlnL6HGMlmy7V/+sZPQA1iEqPWZ8TASuQFVJU4FEZw4/LpjdQ Kt7DOLwFJqWAHoc3lEhWvBqF7gyX6C+u69Y8pRoxhhsb76tOX6bX6hcT6mwN9akx1zHx ISL0IPfn5Tv+WsllWNlSdXTaVA/rPiSsE/k8SZN76DkJa97APFODfDKqXv+GC0QuQWYN 4W1gtCzbqowtHl53Uw3Am16LmEduibVrCdHNYnUwHaeOGCQr4rVZd5Iuv2LRJ0L64hDH rb6A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=DONpDRiTLx8DHHnuynuIPzQXl4X9ZmlKi08UOSdQm5E=; b=m01mi45gurNO7P11XIcUreGhHlnRbq80aenHM3GwRzMPe4HXYe2qs1tbZU2SYriAHd YTvKY0c44HWEz8/XN0XBJ9ukvRzL7WS5NDVPtaCHyUpXO/Ygyu/BP2rBcWfmUAkSyL+x kJscqizk+AzZk1xQcGJ6v9I5EbMKZ57y7bhfSaxS7stjOVWHtys9QDdSuE70cExsmAiE h7Dn2glx4ndWAoEA/M5DXQ5j9Wf4oBaTlX7hfmLeSs/VqB3lKqFfWVKyUc1NqZFXkMzI TmdjmRSIA+8V0mgSrcTXYychDYBNls0Ub0oequFPrgsOUpVeOXh8OsB8pVaE+KmWrDSX 8pTw==