Re: [6tisch] SF0 - Cell reclamation by RPL parent

"Prof. Diego Dujovne" <diego.dujovne@mail.udp.cl> Fri, 11 March 2016 14:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mail-udp-cl.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc; bh=/VTc7PI6M5okqAgKCCpgaoHrW8Rg0KiY1cms+UZW5uo=; b=g+O8w3RWRwqKOh4lZB+t+vrSX4BQ+EBjPYSWagMCs5/hMx77zmD3+pPTu5EHI6RdGC UFxk2A6Aw2XDMkbUYpMXvPDFbY462/olkpSq8uMtfPcjGh5UAo0IfFdSv5M7ctrKGHhd GHWduyxX2peibzJAUv71d4Kp+txAsNUwdXX2jPzMqlHsC/R6tcb/mT9mKwduOEZkeLEi 7ZnsXpTfBHLSm6tEfSv4sEK6pIH6bm+2Kq9WDASGvyrhorgEIGOc2bzRp3TqLC9X1w7a CJAFPPEbofShqYWsIalI1c0Bu/cXxrBg766R81VWB2jkbEl74p6O0kLCVtp0cNtwJbnI BYeQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc; bh=/VTc7PI6M5okqAgKCCpgaoHrW8Rg0KiY1cms+UZW5uo=; b=W+S+4+tdbCVCCJ9Tbq1M63sVltRb9TxWN/oS19SeBmFacZrgcUK5jnIHpUmi1f+QhM MhptKL5d06wNLEl6UekRoBYebFk4RVGk4GBFZWNz8mmw7lS3aELO7VI9HyMwtThh1m8R 3agpZaeELTNtuEJS4EAtLGW++fqSKDayXzHeiK8Zoj9h0Sk3uzVrcvJHSonyYgYIQGTi 7HZ3n9sKc2IUqvgiTWmGatiZHwbXRTCYnKgTmQaCmgJ2TewzG5v4wujaKz2ocxD5vCGI KmEB6kpw8cdRRjbkywXt6fxxJognFlCbbgsfalduQ2pv9PLlGXE6MmM62cv+iXAXafVU TLig==