[6tisch] FW: Consensus call on Summary of proposed resolution for issue 40 V3

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Fri, 08 January 2016 18:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=17790; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1452276197; x=1453485797; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=AEe4ESrCGqTVDNVIJWkKTehtl0eB1+wR3NP2LhAFfRo=; b=aOguTdZYGDpAirKUwDgL2l0eUL6yKqI2Hay4ljubpKB33qnOiI0vlVvI nEfyixZ9V24QUWLEt3oKy2Fmihg2nlw0Yo65s66+FKkgyJ8HVsDVnKwz0 tomIhX5ugWVCRU2nO5w0aHyAY7IQx2Q3sCxMoL37X9lCITrJjXWVNDvo+ s=;