Re: [6tisch] Jonathan's review on draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-interface-01

Thomas Watteyne <watteyne@eecs.berkeley.edu> Sun, 26 October 2014 18:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=vFzCOINqzWIR4aaTvC7GOHb3J3yguS1QehYz/4Lmooo=; b=UKYChR+nx0e3O5wcjQLk7Wpxqmr9ULsLwm8zMayvCBuFYcm8Clrx2rDvrvFfHutv86 VOmM8UoCibQ++i5tfwD2xmBp0cgBm1y485hDqnPDfi8wjqcZlrE03SUhWSNttkMUogda Lw4g1KOmldM+gO1xxj03k1XqUx+mto+iE8i4/uvzGnDxp9ZygJ0hMHnw1ECD/W7JFN7b rqXvUByFWHAkCKXW62ZLajFDTl4ivcnMiDyXzcUB16ExM/SHnx0l3oGZcncZJVy8Femy Y25IutDgidQMmP/UEj67gVUVqGp6MJe87LmLwjldSGey32wmzjsRfyYNP7bmbec83WuM t8aA==