Re: [6tisch] [6TiSCH] return code in 6p response defined in sixtop draft

Xavi Vilajosana Guillen <xvilajosana@uoc.edu> Thu, 06 October 2016 19:31 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=r6UD6iuKfga9QreRHH0dYNxLHBwTuteDTYutqVpK4H8=; b=F61xIlEFRAH4Fwtie2nmSCiWxzlF45UX8Xnh3TCOXNaHPYusSHZGOeAMxLA7RZgbXB PFK0OIxMa3bW2x1Izkc+HzXJt/68r89L9WmvbcQwzDdmSp+Lk6HNBXauQtaAUGblf8pd dWw9Jfmup+rfvMuKj3ygH3ut6vCIDkcMZCYJtPLM7YwHCawPGaNdAPz/PHTdoZyCY0pr MjjjbKX6TTQFBOK03u0OOL2D37uBZk7XQzOarWo9ERSDVVL78ql0l/A20T6ELI2n31Mk BkU6m8uTxkAJt7BWQl86pRPdHHsyK6IiKbGqFWTM+/P/2lchqt3FknWOs+5PEy9AUQMc k6aQ==