Re: [6tsch] About the special type of event to ask PCE to create a track

Thomas Watteyne <watteyne@eecs.berkeley.edu> Thu, 05 September 2013 17:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:content-type; bh=4r2WXpOTYSsubHoq+myPOG8ZmMy7rm+WKk+fZ36A+/k=; b=tlySN4MJqwakRfSou9juim9WUlz+6DDhqFW2MFqn+teFIht35t+gmGj+6ZF5Y5yZus Hxliu+bqdAHoDmZ8N0+j2V4AeQNAE7bP06Ql2wZQruuQni18dumDVUEQdy25NAce2jB+ Z9/iz22SZ1CMZLnWxFYsNsRtf4Xat8oeEm17OxrT0CfPj+Sl99BtgtLKwxWKZrd44ZL8 7KQMBazQDrxFsd+kvweRYa5vquGthgv9psHsu0anab67sR/SqsJgLzhcWMMaxmGDkdWI HVBzqEOjrXzEiDvMmA2yORyUQm9RU1jEt0Je10iqH8JVYERXrbLOS2UgIpuHKq9GmmfG Jlng==