Re: [6tsch] Confirmation Messages?

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Wed, 04 September 2013 13:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=19817; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1378303182; x=1379512782; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=K170hE5UpxdVL+0x1A/yfaYk2fCpLW7VCCW45T/CZ6o=; b=m9/9NGmSDlqHdCkkZ94yPplJICEWZcSBFgnQAn1Wb5rlOehpzmvF+B6n /bSWUJ5rIrNffUKS6MaFV6lX9sEKZrVsIRpNIpKD0c8JVZxlWzXnVz8kE 6c6fww5z6V9QHUTrNjv2IIf26my937UpY9/ve/9deO22csBna7uy+XinK k=;