Re: [6tsch] minutes discussion models draft 1 October

Thomas Watteyne <watteyne@eecs.berkeley.edu> Tue, 01 October 2013 18:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:content-type; bh=p/vA8FY3WHHlRSC+4QQWiFQtIDH+qN818wUp3PLnUSI=; b=PUsuWEO6833Smc0byrZA/+mu1II7acu+lgRgQk9fwO3ElTuq0xIpnjuSnFPPq291sA dQSq1hzDQIatoUtOb2o3R7wAs2rhHcj+qYtU97gDR1KK7JL/h6myJlTPgTsM+jddd7Ml 1MhDW5E1OiRqMJiatLlkNCT6OQpXWoAVzURL44th9Sc7OF2bkTuqG7AyPDECx8D8UCux lcEYrYidmLfha3CVH9anWzaOz1P51VEzgjnEcaej0lABbL2BOPilAPHxG7WKQtEuWpOC IzWx1jLT8sWURdR5W2AkjAfaEwRSsa1iwjgtCAkOtIB13eRlBf1BEyWLALFak2C+BeeD dhKw==