Re: [6tsch] scheduling link

Qin Wang <qinwang@berkeley.edu> Thu, 19 September 2013 19:57 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=tQgjFGKcA8//pKRTxxMG2fPoEmYYKAg8Q7RE1b5S8FQ=; b=J6uBa4mzbdO5k0BHx8Kk4kuqudJYLROlibaR5ke/qruqwXYn1WCnHsDbtVKjgwpFQm KKP6+lhQHsweLjqnQVvw+fir1D3zO7gqUJR1459Sho1+kxS/rEvnJ7ihTwytxZhFKZ8f QC/5qmIGT5cgZiE2/lpWwE/vwjXHvG5h7Kbe4tisAbeVhmgKo5G39dNaxJwsYdty75DR E4lM5pyUAVxnbIVRmon4WRzdI55LbnZk9Nedq9jOXuyaHpmzXZYxuNJnRx+9HA/IeM6S NEXzJNaViwEq1wTqC7/zjdWPlBYIYXPTX7bDh5kXaf+SKADtt/e6k6L4gfDE77FaNdfr ToqA==