Re: [6tsch] On the fly scheduling

Maria Rita PALATTELLA <maria-rita.palattella@uni.lu> Fri, 04 October 2013 07:19 UTC

From: Maria Rita PALATTELLA <maria-rita.palattella@uni.lu>
To: Thomas Watteyne <watteyne@eecs.berkeley.edu>, 6TSCH <6tsch@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2013 07:18:56 +0000
References: <CAH7SZV86jyR6d3LbOqqFswzUN3brPdNni3GFuD-yeDYPYktNZQ@mail.gmail.com> <CALEMV4atkUjm0yRG1oOo=ayNL2jjd1ygSc_v68JuUeCpoH4+EA@mail.gmail.com> <E045AECD98228444A58C61C200AE1BD8414CEBBD@xmb-rcd-x01.cisco.com> <F085911F642A6847987ADA23E611780D1859FA68@hoshi.uni.lux> <CADJ9OA_itqDTLObLX-bByT1cQ8s=CXvdiNkvmsSUsk-z+7CnUA@mail.gmail.com> <CAAzoce7AYoek5uL93t3bbfXnkPVwQeik4_gnytkyp6TD8YpqAw@mail.gmail.com> <CADJ9OA9kbCQeY6VtoZtSVMw-XC_Kw5b=u+8mc-R0eocR-ij-nQ@mail.gmail.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.91.0.70]