Re: [6tsch] BoF Agenda & presenters

Xavier Vilajosana Guillen <xvilajosana@eecs.berkeley.edu> Fri, 05 July 2013 19:02 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=DNImtFL6w62XXKl0ZVKp/AUlR+9VuX4FjuQUmwe/yDs=; b=gVebNPWPg4+5UT0tguAYyP0f6bgrdp+IqCyh/28jmp0NUxbjY/j0xrXWE01p9X7chy CgjgeHCru2p4UHyrHMzUfQbsur2bKFyR+yrJbkXPELUuHu8DI2251KshCmboo/Ecgm7i pjZqmGMw2V176oppD4ArM4n3R3+3wl/1YDjlAEvENZCNFHtht/Z/h/Lsu1jilM1zDqTZ 4VO410ge06d9e5Rya8+imPnwPljn81lwYu/nnDWNkUTZmXZeNlhJ4LYIFC7ACuSzjiQc 3zFzE0+a6yfFBWYhHtnoXYHuqxC3mYWOaS3G5QYpxufxM0z6qcjWWZK2mS6/EMFgB4jH JSIA==