[6tsch] minutes webex 5 July 2013

Thomas Watteyne <watteyne@eecs.berkeley.edu> Fri, 05 July 2013 18:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:from:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id :subject:to:content-type; bh=5F1S6sJlK0n0CPQfPy2CymuT2dSODteB61Fwg1REMRk=; b=qAkItiry+WeeWHPWeEX+KOczOw5BAGbonTE/HgE0qIhYE2gQPNEpOK4wX0R3nC+DXs iK8XN/9lwMQsPFABgixMPBan5qJ6zmLSgdmyz7mNAWYJbJjQtNnxdXNIAmErRRmvaS63 zG6H2z7+wOwF3tGBz9ru+YBy7sFZgD0NbcxULOq1CAm7YS5W2l9AflvAxzGi5Gk/f2Ae kaRJpRiE1KTr1yA5AYcuW4r46jon1kzgK9ouTF19+sN6Uz2OW/WIjIWfQYhMcnMwPEny IsmNJqVV750ykkoFcMcPSoAU+DVDlptZjJcPd5Ny/6bKLSxnuTCRZm4ZvQGqcNr2hE34 e++g==