Re: [6tsch] simulation for random schedule allocation

Qin Wang <qinwang@berkeley.edu> Wed, 26 June 2013 20:03 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=LCnxv1oA9metp187FSFjp7IYBoKk6G14oDMbatZLtKE=; b=FcaL1l52I2Bhwq5VwbWE6jx38+qKUWoTLk/pIWOSf1nRzQ5IXvkM3VZpA5o57zK6PH zzSvPma4j5ysXy/X2SB4LNC12AQQtlAXseqbgDH9EDy7bb/bq5soiMhJLWlOKiGKhOFZ SgDjvmyIhMQ7s0ZCWzf+ADkqYtgdMBAuib26OKWd/xcnHO8aM2eWGVZFudPA/jcBAzdy Yo5e/6JH0MButrKq0jdT1F4bqpjRAryyny/Rw2ZItfF1Tjdw7BcwQrEMkqMJj1ufNXLT wYLYivtkcb7I7m8RV/Sy9VWQzxOV+lMrlrKC05NW/LiRC1IThJfHPEsoYMj7zS6goRbe 6TZA==