Re: [6tsch] Confirmation Messages?

Qin Wang <qinwang@berkeley.edu> Wed, 04 September 2013 21:53 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=rQ5NczL4aSEWzEwO/HFsW1EB0TfjcL6Wcndzdz3X1is=; b=TPX0CAJFweQFu8+hHkxQwMtk+DpyGm/2CbKG1+FJj4Iycea58deQHkqWsuI3RrRw1D dtVkMDSiW1t0B+xsAI8WrIeXL7AK2qUGUjQKb7RdOh5tgo3kNFqPHV2fbN3SVu1nWwep e6t9R+/aqmFOIQs1HH1Uvlg+1FNFTGDZa60MhACxcpWyBEiDiI9h5Ryw0lO7D2+bnrN3 nxlcGBUJmDAENRVO287ih46KL/E+tOUYqo1AHi1/Ayt3LttnIU14JGWHmXDiMsKBUIL/ VtlpvTteshrGfBn6uOIwk/k+KrFTSDWrPKWcck1V/xlrtgWYXzY+1O6VUQyAyNGgKRvX OrFg==