Re: [6tsch] 1c "Why is this a problem? " BoF slides

Kris Pister <ksjp@berkeley.edu> Mon, 22 July 2013 20:41 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=0mY4RnNyhY9QvlAEdxbeUUW8IurE22QVLkxBrA5pjGc=; b=D2P+1SCNKL5vR7AF3inb8ytfDc6uyrk4swvQq2CPxzfAYb5ThKEhqfxjf5PzWtojFH zXcntbs0+PtLpq5Box6B5ZufQSyGnByql8ApcYNpaOhZsOAVPeDxdbtUKHXRrhIK5z4/ MYLDJg4T/3h5SX1YNXKvdPQX1CNVoAuzEVo2hiAZcmtT/MKm7WmjVTNWM/W1qA46Axje aN8te6hMWolxSEq4f8VTv5d5z2PXh2bcraFBtQz+PotFBsffaVTiIPKRmo9UmjvougCK KD4OICAKBqi6aftsu6D2k3U4IH3LIWugdvB9rczYeWeEMX8kd4QMEQLY8ljFrtk2UKeN 3oVg==