[6tsch] minutes webex 28 June 2013

Thomas Watteyne <watteyne@eecs.berkeley.edu> Mon, 01 July 2013 18:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:from:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id :subject:to:content-type; bh=TZ2lqfc1tLmBhuC5Wn4HtcD3gb5o7+phj9mf0HzpMCc=; b=dHXldpWI8txy/doIor+ComPj8Q7VxWtOgzk9bYYJyyhraaApC2DdsDpKY1F9BAIYQZ gn3YGkJT9uwb1EqK76eeBS7y78wlV3czVJiIXkcoIwspSJrUztY9WYo3eD8TSDB/u1Eh CC279rtvOhIB3pHNHmzOjiw4swNqmDNAZtx83R8IlRiuuX7xicKD4V7yNqliHW8K5az+ lM7Y3BP8SEGx5rNoMjNn02lylN1qKjlusdY4DQ8LbauPhCwMYGyMBzgxf8u3a015+NJk ZX+v+Fo+ypYrMyIJjCWO+078O+/FnLdkRayvIcWOXeOANPVNuxMWcZhIZAF3exSIfl5v DqXw==