Re: [6tsch] minutes discussion models draft 1 October

Qin Wang <qinwang@berkeley.edu> Tue, 01 October 2013 19:06 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=9KyLaIMu4CcYq4ToHuKfVAsCLe3jYlsFiGKJr8p40lQ=; b=YUgw5b5wioEjEOMjGyhql9QDJGtNI/W2OXXOLs+eFNyvgbO+bzeKpI2X/+sw/QiLlv niklwtSjZsu5cOo1CQTRgSPue/uX1f3R1ak+Tz1NLlPvpcXXwkvwlLtL3nGKwn6hCYI/ D7qR3uvlJuk1L/ieM8odaB+Gg4Ove1ab2jnRkRFcH811VA9a4eAkrz06QUpWfHTyVrt3 ZrISGzV3pFqMZR05AptqlhlNpa7gjK8BdW6Qt8OL1ldjUGGGReMSYEAnxIgkG8xn3J1d F4SlQ3hP84B5FMuomm85tEPworSaso2DNrpiQGfxE3ZYoNzanNTVA4renxG1TXQ0ugFA BCFA==