Re: [6tsch] On the fly scheduling

Thomas Watteyne <watteyne@eecs.berkeley.edu> Thu, 03 October 2013 20:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:content-type; bh=QPjeQyv5Tc9RVw39/cTACPlwYfI1ZjohVQEmmbB2QT4=; b=sWPsEvje1npUOOVeoRSxLutq+nfGoA4tjJ2wqTqHNzKezOu/1mGXI7cbGk7vGwksZF +nKeyFo28YQ8s253CQIB6MHrBLiqEBj9XEqnSJ3feLWlLcpQ8zSceiLuNpnqDHb1JEJW u0Ab/NtupTZ0272BEV2thRUM0r51y9te/GdasYjvoiNVHph3GVgMQbXvXr+P0DxNFs5L /g6Z7lr2aSZ+gUAJ7tKyQp6zG42AODoFXdZUVMH7BdhC2yguYNrz4sajZL3o1Elw8R6J URgimBsop1pnrVeeszM/EWzvauz/V/hNd9cJHAWvnlktY4l9dbQ3ZK6jGpEOxnZDyUBx YmnQ==