Re: [6tsch] report flow contents

Xavier Vilajosana Guillen <xvilajosana@eecs.berkeley.edu> Fri, 06 September 2013 17:43 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=DXwYRki9fWN6Br5H4XYpTFAB6vdNmKo+OQpmXVbQn54=; b=GwY8xEyLRQrYcsFtn3Y35oU9Kz3iYooGMRv5rQBO4fk5pPkkIcfDRe1IV9vEst76rV 0ZySvVZ+7hOMEijIyqydmzEv7BxKAqQ/hAKqzW5zvjQoUS1lv1aSmyNe4JO8Y6/43NSn FHU0egJ6W72MPkkicmamcw8RDC2bEIIQ5Ox0Z+ic670XInkH25RVbfMAEeYfpV+gxNdG IoJ2ij81TCPidfSWlMhAXxB3Rk7SKELM1YcmYc9aS+CphBeLL8GfX0r7wbigkhirqnQb s//4krQEs9PDPsnos1PFOkJYqzuDpk5vWIZgquNVlqXmiL2T0spUzqaqSSfhF3uGyAPx U0Vw==