Re: [6tsch] draft-ohba-6tsch-security-00

<yoshihiro.ohba@toshiba.co.jp> Thu, 27 June 2013 09:35 UTC

From: yoshihiro.ohba@toshiba.co.jp
To: maria-rita.palattella@uni.lu, 6tsch@ietf.org
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 09:35:37 +0000
Subject: Re: [6tsch] draft-ohba-6tsch-security-00

Hi Maria,

Thank you for your feedback.

We will revise Abstract.

For Metcalf's law reference, I would like to hear from Pascal.

We can add some introduction to PANA in Appendix.

I am happy to replace acronyms section with a reference to draft-palattella-6tsch-terminology.

Sorry for the confusing description about Phase-1.  I understood where the confusion came from. In the sentence "A symmetric key that is established as a result of successful Phase-1 KMP is used for encrypting the Phase-2 and Phase-3 credentials distributed from the authentication server to the node.", the symmetric key is a temporal key material generated from Phaes-1 KMP credentials, and it is not as part of Phase-1 KMP credentials.  I will think about improving the text.

We will fix typos and add a reference to draft-watteyne-6tsch-tsch-lln-context for EB.

Best Regards,
Yoshihiro Ohba