Re: [6tsch] About the special type of event to ask PCE to create a track

Thomas Watteyne <watteyne@eecs.berkeley.edu> Thu, 05 September 2013 06:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:content-type; bh=z7or2cg5BwmFHv4+mncZlDdyFhAsf+Xv+IDzR3b/uGE=; b=Gf235y5WT7d+DXUCHhQCii9LbsRBpGUpxhDPh0wxrAMlx0d/HD9czTWDr5CRal5SLs GgVzc3XCFOWLOZ7az4bxQAAxHptAtM/PuE0Cmhq/mEUiYNRfLdovAF8h7al4YPYfuumy GsiEnXXUUmIlHN5mj0PTElmigFAOZbgpkV3M4KpWyL3oepvzJ7qli2awg9MKyZkw6jjV tedtLMD/kph1aV21teW7t2jvqNKsjruFRD3Ji8FJ9ouX2XpB5B230yUtGZFeYLbkxMpB F/bx88/Fvr3Kc4ylnLWaTYEULihg3fpYp/z3QUv7rn+thg+5OxXfYrUWCVxIBeXOdRth qHqw==