[6tsch] minutes webex 20 September 2013

Thomas Watteyne <watteyne@eecs.berkeley.edu> Fri, 20 September 2013 21:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=xSpOkvsk7bMALQlOhwQAugZxcq5AaS6cFMgIBvGRK7A=; b=A0ZqEgrv7QFnu6Rpdk7UUh1VrIKFcHiDap/FyECNuZw4WG+ifA3vC4YtWdzGLFate9 LtqgLpF1W/vaMXk+qyNEfLWDDSSECnUhFas4dTvXfwwxFZM9SrbFYjXKa3OrGUwQVsER NzTeqbM8os6li6lEw8IkCFGGFYSCaKtvBaUb7uyOh7sKwOKR1QSSiJjO18KUwh2V9l7j J0toJNeYCfSGQFs/Yr3dlB5gAnj1UvaFXGnd7Ll0dbHjn9LLpskuuyiis9b+Dr397rqo 6feBlWQ2sIrfaeQGdkIZPXvvGecSyUz/wSuCkQn0/TM7q99wUH/1c/KMYG7iNyC9saAB 2m3g==