Re: [6tsch] report flow contents

Thomas Watteyne <watteyne@eecs.berkeley.edu> Wed, 11 September 2013 17:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:content-type; bh=fOxJs9YYAnDHAPo6qlcJGbSNjMaTHCHbe4/SQydFp3o=; b=kckLJZYs5rSmOuOzBIsFT8qgybvf2HAlTIZceotZKb0OE2PEACFrk9UlhaRiabx83A qxDgedKYFfIojTVN6307j4IA8YUJ0uJW3KG0Iffd6ZymfJwievrADY/lC4ov5qWxwdj1 Z9dlLGm2ip+E/VmvbgKBTBbCAjVtBTVCGnW6c9q31dhRxY1UKukOdbSTJx+jvH6uIiO5 3O14oZejWyEBMCnY89FYLtNFSHWFK/h5e8xTDHpF/xjWgcLJZyAqo61z58OxP1VgSxOm R5pkcg6pvHrRWdoNBx4u+P1gk/0Lwb5ZA34R+tF7w0khWmMRp+CjwHpNHxsLpJuwHU5/ wZLw==