Re: [6tsch] On the fly scheduling

Guillaume Gaillard <guillaume.gaillard.maze@gmail.com> Fri, 04 October 2013 14:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=Dep9M2eYCRTa3O8Eu+fvxDaCeawxuJOlw/k+7TWRAYg=; b=M3q1ngqNEj7c6Z7NpwnLmEhWH68U/+Yy6OHsqQYPgMQsXC9R0TOCIqCl78+T2eU8Wy G/ivMJzY/z0G1fNBDbk9eJX2Dw68x41h07MbpSwCqjNA465lyGWSPrdDaSAotgvI+uiv 9msEOOxNdwSx/m3885FZ0m2OGHECg0yAHyt9EaVaz2lP+9fc56Y6efpIjEMyAgeBnwDC /fv9ZqnHyY/3pzDf28xgRAOSuIVfSrkfg5cRVyCVFkWML7bLztM/1KzCpQYqrufMgo90 QbsE8jNNX1I2+C/IrWrtvXDAiht6WKeeSeeNYc+c3j1HI/wPTDH95b5HHD68wq5igJCd jtVg==
References: <CAH7SZV86jyR6d3LbOqqFswzUN3brPdNni3GFuD-yeDYPYktNZQ@mail.gmail.com> <CALEMV4atkUjm0yRG1oOo=ayNL2jjd1ygSc_v68JuUeCpoH4+EA@mail.gmail.com> <E045AECD98228444A58C61C200AE1BD8414CEBBD@xmb-rcd-x01.cisco.com> <F085911F642A6847987ADA23E611780D1859FA68@hoshi.uni.lux> <CADJ9OA_itqDTLObLX-bByT1cQ8s=CXvdiNkvmsSUsk-z+7CnUA@mail.gmail.com> <CAAzoce7AYoek5uL93t3bbfXnkPVwQeik4_gnytkyp6TD8YpqAw@mail.gmail.com> <CADJ9OA9kbCQeY6VtoZtSVMw-XC_Kw5b=u+8mc-R0eocR-ij-nQ@mail.gmail.com> <F085911F642A6847987ADA23E611780D185A39B6@hoshi.uni.lux> <E045AECD98228444A58C61C200AE1BD8414D2118@xmb-rcd-x01.cisco.com> <CAAzoce6UxUX74h5xM2Bd+jC_WKT3OOyGEvGW1Q=TLWaLdkTriw@mail.gmail.com>